Partners: GetYourGuide, Get your guide, viator / TripAdvisor Trip advisor, Tiqets, Klook, Civitatis, Headout, Manawa, ExperienceDays, Tourismusverband Ostbayern e.V. (Feratel), Tourismusverband Franken e.V. (Feratel), Explore Grand-Est, Come to Paris
Table of contents
Costs and Commissions
You have to negotiate commission with the reseller.
You will be paid by the reseller based on agreed terms.
Note: for Explore Grand-Est:
You can see the reseller commission in the bookingkit backend.
You will receive your money directly to your Mangopay account and bookingkit will charge the reseller commission.
Ticket fee + Reseller commission (outside of bookingkit)
Note: Ticket fee + booking fee + payment fee (for Explore Grand-Est)
How do I activate the resellers in bookingkit?
1. Just log into your bookingkit account under Reach -> Platforms and click on Activate. Then confirm the activation again in the pop-up window.
Note: For ExperienceDays, Tourismusverband Ostbayern e.V. (Feratel), Tourismusverband Franken e.V. (Feratel), Come to Paris, the process stops here. Please get in touch with the reseller.
2. If you do not have an account with the partners, please register below first. You will be required to fill in some basic information about your business and your contact details. If you already have an account with the partners, proceed to step 3.
3. As these are partial integrations, partners may require you to send them descriptions and other experiences content. They may alternatively, ask to upload the content of your experiences directly to the portal they will give you access to after the registration. Important: you must create experiences that match the ones in bookingkit !!
4. To finalize the connection, you need to connect your experiences to the ones in bookingkit.
To finalize the connection, the partner may ask you to provide bookingkit experience/product IDs. You can see and copy the IDs directly from your experiences list
You may be required to input them yourself in the dedicated partner backend
Warning: if you already had a GetYourGuide account you should first delete all previous manual availabilities that you created in GetYourGuide. This will not delete your existing bookings.
How to connect your experiences: You can input your product/event IDs directly in the portal in the tab option, Pricing and Schedule, in the field API code.
2. Wait up to 48 hours.
Warning: If you are using start times for your experiences: you must always make sure to update them in Viator if you change them in bookingkit. Learn more here.
4. How to connect your experiences to TripAdvisor (drastically increases bookings from Viator).
How to Manage Reseller Bookings?
Modify booking: in reseller backend OR you can inform reseller.
Cancellations: in reseller backend OR you can inform reseller.
bookingkit offers a partial integration with these partners. This means that all your experiences and events are not transferred nor automatically synchronised with the partners. You need to update your product manually in the partners' backends or contact your dedicated account manager. bookingkit will synchronise availabilities and bookings.
You can allocate only a limited number of spots in each event via the partner by using the allocation module. Here is a guide.
Note: the final decision which experiences go online on the platform is up to the partners themselves.
How can I contact the platforms?
Come to Paris: (here)
Explore Grand-Est: email@example.com
Tourismusverband Ostbayern e.V. (Feratel): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourismusverband Franken e.V. (Feratel): email@example.com
viator / TripAdvisor: live chat here (bottom right corner)