Table of Contents
The integration with Zapier allows to build the link between the bookingkit order system and Zapier. You will be able to create automations between all Zapier Apps to handle your orders.
New to Zapier? Learn more and sign up.
Costs of Integration
By bookingkit: Free
bookingkit will not charge any extra fee for activating and running the Zapier app. This only refers to the fees charged by bookingkit to use this app.
By Zapier: Free
Zapier will not charge any extra fee for activating the connection, but you must be subscribed to any of their plans, including the free plan. This information is subject to change without notice so please refer to the details published on the Zapier website or contact the Zapier team for more details.
Data Synced After App Activation
From bookingkit to Zapier
When a new order is created
When an existing order is cancelled
When an order is converted from reservation to accepted order
From Zapier to bookingkit
Important Notes Before Activation
1. The integration only triggers an action when the order status is updated: when an order is created, when an order is cancelled and when an order is converted from reservation to accepted order. It will not trigger when the details within the order are updated, such as the price, number of participants, participant names, email or phone number.
2. Please keep in mind that we as bookingkit can not take over support for automations (so-called Zaps) created by you.
To be able to activate the integration between Zapier and bookingkit you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be signed up to the Businesskit or Prokit in bookingkit. Check you current plan and/or upgrade it here.
2. Have an active account with Zapier. Not using Zapier yet? Learn more and sign up.
1. On the sidebar menu click on the App Marketplace icon to view the list of Apps available.
2. Look for the Zapier App and click on the "Learn More" button.
3. Read the details on the Zapier page and click on the "Activate" button. You must also click on the "Activate" button in the popup that appears to confirm the activation.
5. Within your account, head to "My Apps" from the left menu bar.
6. Click on "Add Connection".
7. On the popup that opens, search for 'bookingkit' and click on it.
8. After being redirected you'll be asked to enter your Client ID and Client Secret. They can be found at the Zapier Settings page.
9. Now that's all sorted, you're ready to create an automation. Use a pre-made Zap Template (see below) or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Creating a Zap Using a Template
We have identified some of the most popular apps to connect to bookingkit and created some predefined Templates. Zap Templates are ready made integrations or Zaps with the bookingkit app and core fields pre-selected.
In a few clicks, we help you discover a use case, connect the apps, and turn on the Zap. Templates are the fastest way to automate your workflows.
Add Event to Calendar After Booking
Do you want orders from bookingkit to create events in a calendar? Use these templates to automatically create an event in your calendar tool when an order is created in bookingkit, and also delete events when an order is cancelled in bookingkit.
Google Calendar 🔹
Add Customer to Email Marketing After Booking
Do you want to add your customers' email addresses to a contact list in your email marketing tool? Use these templates to automatically add a contact to an email list when a new order is created in bookingkit.
Send Email Notification to Customer After Booking
Do you want to email your customers right after a booking? Use these templates to automatically send an email when a new order is created in bookingkit to request for additional details or share more information about their upcoming experience.
Email by Zapier 🔹
Send SMS Notification to Customer After Booking
Do you want to SMS your customers right after a booking? Use these templates to automatically send an SMS notification to their phone number when a new order is created in bookingkit to confirm the booking.
ClickSend SMS 🔹
Notify Team After Booking
Do you want to notify your whole team when a new booking is received? Use this template to automatically send a message notification to your preferred team collaboration tool when a new order is created in bookingkit, including all of the relevant booking details.
Microsoft Teams 🔹
Creating a Zap Manually
If you don't find the Template your need in the list above you can create your Zap manually.
For support and more information about this activation process please contact our team using the chat icon below or contact the Zapier support team at zapier.get-help.com.