Table of Contents
The integration with Beckerbillett allows vendors to synchronise all bookings, availability and cancellations from bookingkit to Beckerbillett, and allow your customers to use the Beckerbillett access systems.
New to Beckerbillett? Learn more and sign up.
Costs of Integration
By bookingkit: Price on Request
You can activate and test the app and will not be charged immediately. After activation, our team will contact you for more details about the fee and payment terms. This only refers to the fees charged by bookingkit to use this app.
By Beckerbillett: Charged (consult Beckerbillett team)
Beckerbillett charges a fee for the activation of the API connection. You should contact your Beckerbillett account manager for more details.
Data Synced After App Activation
From bookingkit to Beckerbillett
Ticket QR Code (Entry Code)
When a new order is created
When an order is converted from reservation to accepted order
When a new participant/experience is added to an existing order
When an order and booking is fully cancelled
From Beckerbillett to bookingkit
When availability is updated manually
When a new order is created
When an existing order is cancelled
When a date is created
When a date is deleted
Important Notes Before Activation
1. You should create Experiences and Price Categories in your bookingkit account.
2. The app synchronises all Dates and Appointment from Beckerbillett to bookingkit. It means that there is no need to create them in bookingkit in advance.
3. Availabilities should never be changed via bookingkit backend.
4. All orders that are created in bookingkit (via Widget, Marketing Channels etc.) are synchronised to Beckerbillett so that the ticket codes can be used at the turnstiles.
5. For all the activation steps required in your Beckerbillett account you should communicate with your Beckerbillett account manager or sales representative. The activation process should always be guided by their team because this setup will affect the local customer environment and needs to be prepared in the Beckerbillett TOP3 software.
6. If there are existing experiences on both sides they have to be brought into sync during the activation process. This should be considered in the activation process.
7. Order updates (besides added participants) are not handled by this integration.
8. Cancellations are synced when the whole order is cancelled or when the whole booking is cancelled in bookingkit, but it doesn't work in case a booking is partially cancelled (e.g. it contains 2 or more participants and only 1 participant is cancelled) or when any ticket in a booking has already been redeemed in Beckerbillett.
9. You should deactivate date series creation in bookingkit.
10. bookingkit only transfer paid orders to Beckerbillett. Therefore, if you are using Stripe as your payment solution, some payment methods such as Sofort, Sepa and Klarna have delayed payment confirmation that can take from 2 to 14 business days. In this case, some last minute orders might not appear in your Beckerbillett account. To solve that we recommend that you only activate payment methods that have instant payment confirmation.
To be able to activate the integration between Beckerbillett and bookingkit you must meet the following criteria:
1. Be signed up to the Businesskit or Prokit in Bookingkit. Check you current plan and/or upgrade it here.
2. Be setup in the Beckerbillett TOP3 software.
3. Enable the module Extended Availability Management in your bookingkit account. To enable it, go to Modules management.
4. Disable the module Resource Management in your bookingkit account. To disable it, go to Modules management.
1. Contact your Beckerbillett sales representative at email@example.com. The activation process in the Beckerbillett is completed with the support of the Beckerbillett team. Only after this step is completed move to step 2.
3. Look for the Beckerbillett App and click on the "Learn More" button.
4. On the Beckerbillett page click on the "Activate" button. You must also click on the "Activate" button in the popup that appears to confirm the activation.
5. As soon as the Beckerbillett App is activated, a new item called Beckerbillett opens in the left-hand navigation menu. Click on it to continue to the next step.
6. On the page that opens, click on the "Settings" tab and enter your Beckerbillett Tenant ID into the field. Click on the "Save" button.
7. Under the "Prices" tab, a list of all bookingkit Experiences and Price Categories is displayed. You'll have to do the mapping manually by selecting the matching Beckerbillett Event Type ID and the Beckerbillett Ticket Type IDs for each of the Price Categories for each Experience. Click on the "Save" button.
8. Under the "Payment" tab, you can map the payment methods available from bookingkit to payment methods configured in your Beckerbillett account. If you don't use a certain bookingkit payment method, you can leave the field empty. Click on the "Save" button.
9. The activation is completed!
1. Experiences deleted in your TOP3 are not deleted in the bookingkit calendar, but will have the availability set to 0 automatically.
2. Capacity between the TOP3 local sales and bookingkit frontend will be split per event. Therefore the whole capacity of an event scheduled in TOP3 will not be visible at bookingkit side. After a ticket sale (locally or online) the capacity will be redistributed between TOP3 and bookingkit. At the moment the ratio is set at 30% of tickets to local sales and 70% to online sales. This is a set value for now, but it will be adjustable in the future.
3. When you click “Save” on the mapping form in the bookingkit extension, the process of synchronising dates is started. Depending on the number of dates, it can take several minutes until all dates are synchronised between the systems.
4. Only dates in the upcoming 180 days are synchronised between the systems.
5. When a ticket is redeemed onsite by Beckerbillett it is now also marked as redeemed in bookingkit.
For support and more information about this activation process please contact our team using the chat icon below or contact the Beckerbillett support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.